The quickest and most intuitive sea life identification app! Ocean Life app is AMAZING!
Ever wondered what animals you see underwater? This app gives you the answer!
The Ocean Life ID application is based on identification keys which uses images and scientific illustrations as the solution to allow anyone to identify the observed organisms when the scientific name is unknown. Using a sequential selection of morphological characteristics, the number of possible organisms is narrowed until a final taxonomic group is attributed where the description provided contains all the selected characteristics. It is a simple identification process which allows anyone to identify a marine organism in a relatively short time.
- Developed by marine biologists, scientific illustrators and divers;
- Simple identification process that allows a fast identification of an organism;
- Educational for divers and anyone that loves the sea;
- Make your observations more valuable and useful to science;
- Taxonomic groups most common and likely to be observed during a dive;
- Interactive identification tool through the selection of morphological characteristics;
- A solution based on identification keys which uses images and scientific illustrations;
- Developed with scientific accuracy;
Ocean Life ID currently include marine species such as fishes, dolphins, sharks, skates, seals, rays, turtles, whales, sperm whales, makos, torpedos, narwhals, orcas, sawfishs, mantas, belugas, seahorses, stingrays, pilot whales, manatees, botos, angel sharks, mantarays, guitarfishs, flatfishs, cetaceas, carpet sharks, electric rays, sawsharks, cetaceans, seadevils, eaglerays, etc
Ocean Life ID is a free software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-02-09. The program can be installed on Android.
Ocean Life ID (version 2.0.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Ocean Life ID since it was posted on our website on 2017-01-05.
The latest version is 2.0.0 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-01-10.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-02-09
- new taxonomic groups,- new scientific illustrations,- added taxonomic structure,- performance improvements